I have a brown color in my sperm upon ejaculation been diagnosed with lupus, thrumbocytopenia and a mild case of cirrohsis

In brief: BROWN

Brown color of semen is usually due to prosattic congestion but possibility of prostate infection or something more serious should be ruled out by a urologist.

In brief: BROWN

Dr. Bhupendra Tolia
Dr. Bhupendra Tolia
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Impossible to say

With all of your conditions, particularly thrombocytopenia (low platelets), the likely diagnosis is blood in the sperm.
However, there are other possibilities and you should see your primary care provider, who may want to refer you to a urologist or other men's health expert for an opinion. If cirrhosis is secondary to alcohol, you must stop drinking. If viral, there are other treatments.

In brief: Impossible to say

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Jack Hinkle