I have blood in my urine? Okay, so i recently was diagnosed with walking pneumonia but I am getting over it.But this is my problem i was also diagnosed with a kidney infection and i know the usual symptoms which include frequent urinations but i just noti

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Kidney

Kidney infections, kidney stones, cramps, and blood in the urine are all interrelated.
A stone can cause bleeding, crampy pain, and infection. An infection can cause bleeding and crampy pain with or without a stone. It's certainly possible that you're passing a stone. It's also possible that blood has formed a clot and the clot is causing a blockage and subsequent pain. The best bet is to take whatever antibiotics you've been given, stay well hydrated, and give it a few days. If the symptoms persist, see your doctor again.

In brief: Kidney

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine