Should i be worried? I am 17 and I am not sexually active but I have an irregular period, I have been bleeding for 6 weeks and its only getting heavier and more blood clots. I don't know what to do and im scared, I have pain under my stomach area

See OB gyn and be sure there are no other female issues pregnancy is not the only variable.

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: You

You may not be ovulating regularly.
Your family doctor or ob/gyn could and probably would start you on oral contraceptives to control your cycle. An ultrasound could be done as well to check for cysts and fibroids, particularly if you were to have continued bleeding after a trial of oral contraceptives.

In brief: You

You may not be ovulating regularly.
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham