I have a sport injury in my shoulder joint is cracking when i move and hurts a little too I am taking Advil and zyflame softgels , helps little but it does not heal , i play violin and it gets worse after . About 6 weeks like that please help thank you

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: A

A common injury is to the ac joint, where the joint at the end of a collarbone is injured and with overhead motion or bringing the arm across the body the joint "pops".
Another thing that can "pop" is a tendon on the front of the shoulder joint. An evaluation by an orthopedic surgeon who cares for shoulder problems might be warranted.

In brief: A

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Vikram Patel