I keep on burping like rotten egg can you please tell what causes this every time i burp is smell's like rotten egg my stomach keep's making funny sounds

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You are suffering from acid reflux (stomach producing too much acid that is refluxing into your esophagus and causing belching).
You need to start taking an over the counter medication like Pepcid (famotidine) or prilosec. In addition, reduce acidic and spicy foods, decrease caffeine intake, and chocolate as well. Often time this acid reflux can be a clue to more serious problems like stomach ulcers or esophagitis. Therefore i recommend you visit your primary care doctor for work up and treatment for this problem. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian