I have had my peiod for 2 almost 3 weeks. I started it in my 3rd week of the pill. I skipped the white pill on the 4th week. It I have had my peiod for 2 almost 3 weeks. I started it in my 3rd week of the pill. I skipped the white pill on the 4th week. It

Dr. Raksha Trivedi

In brief: Did

Did it start after you forgot to take a pill? This is called break through bleeding, it may be due to the pills you are taking is not right for you.
Could be because you might have missed a pill or two which started the bleeding. If persists even after you are taking your pills regularly please do see a physician. Rarely it could be some thing else causing the bleeding. Good luck raksha trivedi, .

In brief: Did

Dr. Raksha Trivedi
Dr. Raksha Trivedi
Dr. Adam Levy