What tests can be done to determine my digestive and back problems? I have been experiencing severe lower back pain, as well as main digestive problems that seem to be the same as the symptoms experienced by people with ibs. It is also causing pain during

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Gastroenterologist.

See pcp or gastroenterologist. They will offer tests and solutions.

In brief: Gastroenterologist.

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You should have testing done for h.
Pylori (bacteria that causes ulcers) and an endoscopy would be beneficial (test where a camera is used to visualize your upper GI tract including your stomach). You should also have a pelvic ultrasound done to rule out any gynecological abnormalities that may be present. Best of luck.

In brief: You

You should have testing done for h.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman