I'm looking for a doctor that talks about sex pregnacy HIV its an emergency

See An OB/GYN. You should see your OB right away. If you have HIV already diagnosed you should see an infectious disease specialist. The nearest one to you is in Las Cruces.
You . You should start out looking for a primary care physician. This can be an family doctor, general practitioner, or internist. Your doctor should be able to address any issues you have concerning the above topics. If your doctor feels a specialist is in order then you will be referred. If you are a female and you are pregnant you need to seek out an ob/gyn. Best of luck.