I'm afraid I might be pregnant. Can you get pregnant when you have sex durring your period and the day after? I have been having unpretected sex since august when I stoppped my Depo-Provera shot. Can you get pregnant if I had sex durring and after my perio

If . If a woman is having regular cycles the chance of becoming pregnant at the onset of her period is less than 1%. However, women often have vaginal bleeding not representing menstruation, that may be mistaken for a period and conception can occur at these times. This type of bleeding can arise from the cervix, complications of pregnancy and other uterine sources besides menstruation. Irregular or unpredictable bleeding after a course of depot Provera (medroxyprogesterone) is not uncommon and ovulation can occur before or after menstruation resumes. So you could indeed be pregnant. Best course would be to check a pregnancy test and find out.
I . I agree with dr ory. After depo-provera, your cycles can be irregular. Sometime bleeding can seem like a period, but it is not. So you should see a doctor right away, as bleeding in pregnancy can be a sign of a problem.