What treatment route should I take? I have had a pain in my nose that feels like a bruise for about a week and i'm starting to feel pressure near my left eye now. I can breath ok but i find i'm blowing my nose a lot more. This pain has increased the last

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Sinus pressure

Your description sounds like sinus pressure.
Go see your regular doctor to rule out infection.

In brief: Sinus pressure

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You are likely dealing with nasal congestion secondary to allergies and/or sinusitis.
Although you can breathe ok, you still may have inflammation which is causing your symptoms. On the other hand you may have a foreign body in your nose, or is it possible you were hit in the nose while sleeping or maybe during physical activity.? Regardless, if your symptoms are still present please visit your doctor for a medical evaluation and treatment. In the meantime try sudafed and claritin. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson