I had unprotected sex on monday. I got my period on tuesday. Can i still get pregnant? If so, is it safe to take the Plan B pill Plan B pill...Is it safe to take it while on my period?

Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: This

This question was submitted 5 days ago, beyond the useful limit of effectiveness for plan b.
However, if you were having regular cycles and had intercourse on day 27 or 28 of your cycle with onset of your period the next day then it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. It is safe to take Plan B while on your period.

In brief: This

Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Adam Levy