Could I be pregnant? I had sex on the december 21st and we did not use a condom. He took it out when he fished but im not sure if he took it out in time. Also I had sex on the 25 and this time we used a comdom and turns out the condom busted. & he finish

Many. Many of the symptoms of pregnancy can be vague and attributed to other illnesses. The only way to know if you are pregnant is for you to take a pregnancy test. As doctors, anytime a fertile, sexually active woman has an abnormally light or missed period, the first thing we do is rule out pregnancy. You can either take home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come.