We live in lower bucks county, pa (bensalem) can anybody recommend a "good" dermatologist for acne? My 20 y/o son is currently seeing our family dr. And has been on doxycycline 100mg bid and minocycline 50mg bid along with topical meds.. And he continu

Dr. James Newman
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Dermlink

Dermlink.Com is a good way to find local board certified dermatologist in any area of the country.
Otherwise ask for a recommendation from your family doctor.

In brief: Dermlink

Dr. James Newman
Dr. James Newman
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: If

If he has scarring acne, he might be a candidate for accutane.
It is a controversial medication but very helpful for acne. I don't personally know anyone in the philly area, but would recommend you look for a dermatology group that is focused on medical dermatology (as opposed to cosmetic) as they will likely be experienced in treating many types of patients for acne. I hope that helps. The link below has some more information about accutane.

In brief: If

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Cindy Juster