What does it mean when my balls itch and i got little bumps? I've had sex a couple of times before with ex girlfriends

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You may be dealling with a fungal infection.
Tinea cruris aka jock itch can often present this way. Try an over the counter anti-fungal cream like clotrimazole. This can be applied to the affected area twice a day. On the other hand, if you shave you may be dealing with an allergic reaction. In this case try Hydrocortisone cream. If neither of these things work please consult a doctor, or if you feel more comfortable see at doctor prior to tryting these things. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy