What dose it mean when my stomach is always gralling even when I have just eaten? I take nexum once a day. Allways fill full. Want to berp and cant

Dr. Wendy Askew

In brief: May be other GI cond

The stomach and intestines can make different sounds - the 'growling' sound of the stomach is one, and the borborygmi sounds of the intestines as they process foods.
You may have some food allergies or sensitivities (like to gluten, or dairy) that cause louder digestive sounds, or possibly irritable bowel syndrome. Or could be a problem with your gallbladder. A gastrointestinal specialist can hel.

In brief: May be other GI cond

Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Peter Kurzweil