Could I be pregnant? My last period was on the 30th of december. About a week before my period this month, I got some brown discharge-a little red- very light that lasted about 3 days. My periods are usually very heavy, bad cramping, and sore breasts whic

Most . Most pregnancy tests are 97% accurate 5-6 weeks after your last normal period - so there's a 97% chance you are not pregnant. There is always a possibility that you are in the 3% where the test gives you a false negative. You can either take another home pregnancy test (2 negatives this far along is pretty much 99+% accurate) or you can call your doctor for a test in the office.