How can I get my medical check up/treatment done? I was brought to mi (us )by my us citizen husband who then abandoned me, i need medical assistance I have no job no insurance as i was kept in house throughout the one year.I am still on green card cr1.Suf

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See below

I'm sorry about your experiences.
Try to contact your county and/or state health department who will help connect you with the services. When i googled the location you indicated in question, that's what i got: http://www.Macombcountymi.Gov/publichealth/ contact them, explain your situation. Good luck!

In brief: See below

I'm sorry about your experiences.
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You should contact a social worker in your area.
Your local county hospital should be able to direct you. In addition a phone book or simple internet search can help you find low or no cost clinics in your area. It is important to have your cholesterol monitored/managed. In addition you may need to find a dentist at a county facility as well. Doctor's here in the states don't treat gum problems. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology