Should i be worried about testicular torsion? My girlfriend sat on my scrotum earlier and my testicle was situated in an upward position above my leg and she forced it downward between my legs. After having intercourse an hour or so later my right testic

Dr. Michael George
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Torsion

Torsion is a concern due to the trauma however if your pain is gone, that is less likely.
A hydrocele can happen as well which can cause discomfort. This is fluid around the testicle which also could be related to the trauma. This is a much less serious condition. Some ibuprofen, scrotal support may help. To definitively determine either one could be achieved with a quick ultrasound ordered by your doctor. I hope this helps.

In brief: Torsion

Dr. Michael George
Dr. Michael George
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham