I feel like I have a cut near my butt hole its near my ass hole

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Fissures

Are tears in the anal canal from spasm in the internal sphincter which arises with constipation or chronic diarrhea.
Besides causing pain and bleeding, they can get infected and cause abscesses and/or fistulas. They should be properly diagnosed and treated to avoid complications.

In brief: Fissures

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: You

You may be suffering from an anal fissure - most commonly caused by constipation.
I've attached a website below that gives more in-depth information on anal fissures. They are usually treated with gentle cleansing, stool softeners, and sitz baths. If these treatments are not helping, it is important that you see your doctor for an exam.

In brief: You

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Arnon Rubin