I am currently looking for an ame for orthopedic surgery in los angeles. I injured my lower back and groin and I have an ongoing worker's comp claim.

Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: An

An ame or agreed medical evaluation is chosen by the attorney and the insurance adjuster. If you don't have an attorney you cannot choose an ame.
The state would provide you with a panel of three doctors chosen at random for a panel qualified medical evaluation. If you don't like anyone in the panel you may request a second one.

In brief: An

Dr. James McClurg
Dr. James McClurg
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: There is no? here-

-this is a statement where you give us information but ask no question.
Try again & ask a?, 2 go along with the statement.

In brief: There is no? here-

Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
U must B careful and B familiar with the compensation law of CA. Ur attorney will kno what U can & not do on Ur own. In WI, U can C anyone U want, the ins co may send U 2 a Dr of their choice but U still can C 1 of Ur choosing . Every state has a law regarding comp issues, & all R different. B sure 2 get an attorney the practices workman's compensation law.
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See below

I believe you mean ime .
To find an orthopedic ime doctor i would try googling that on the internet otherwise you can contact an attorney's office that does disability and they should be able to give you the name of an independent medical examiner. Good luck thank you.

In brief: See below

I believe you mean ime .
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine