I am having difficulty urinating and am having to go offten. Went to my PC and I have no STD or uti. They said im too young for anytype of prostate problem. Im 32 by the way. I have to sit down when going and it takes forever to finish. Please help.

Dr. Jason Kim
Urology

In brief: Could

Could be multiple different urologic conditions.
Although you are young, it still may be the prostate. It could also be dysfunctional voiding, neurogenic bladder, primary bladder neck obstruction, or many other conditions. You should probably go see a urologist who specializes in voiding dysfunction. They can perform tests to measure your flow rate, post-void residual, and bladder function.

In brief: Could

Dr. Jason Kim
Dr. Jason Kim
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine