I have abcesses on my vagina .Is it an illness?Is it bad?What do I do? I have boils, abcesses on my vagina.They usually come and go all the time but im just curious to know.Why do they appear?Is it an illness?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Typically

Typically these types of lesions on the vagina occur not too long after shaving or can occur from small cuts on the vagina due to scratching or other minor trauma.
You will need antibiotic treatment if this is in fact what you have. Please see a doctor for an examination in order to confirm this diagnosis. Best of luck.

In brief: Typically

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson