Could i be pregnant? I have missed my period for 3 months now and took a couple pregnancy tests and it came back negative. I have had some pregnancy symptoms. I was wondering if i could be pregnant or what is wrong with me?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The odds of you being pregnant are fairly low with all pregnancy tests being negative thus far and 3 months with no menses.
The absence of your period (amenorrhea) can be due to multiple issues such as hormonal imbalances, stress/anxiety, extreme weight gain or loss. The bottom line here is to see your doctor for a visit. He/she will likely repeat pregnancy test and perform appropriate tests, and possibly give hormones to induce a period. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis