I had a rash show up on my penis it started out as small bumps but they popped and now the head of my penis has really dry skin it peels and its not itchy or anything

A . A rash on your penis definitely warrants medical investigation, meaning a trip to your doctor. You could be dealing with something as simple as an allergic reaction/dermatitis or something more worrisome like an std. Regardless i can't make a good guess without seeing the area in question. Also you may need testing depending on your doctor's diagnosis. Best of luck.