Anxeity & stress from school i'm a sophmore in high school and school is just very stressing to me. I have really bad anxeity and dread going to school. It's not that i don't have a good expeirence at school. It's that i feel horrible non-stop from the an

Dr. Gabriel Cline
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Stress is manageable

School can be stressful for a lot of reasons.
The good news is that this is common and often easily treated. I've seen lots of patients get better after learning new skills in therapy and sometimes with the help of temporary medication. The important thing is for you to be honest with yourself and the people that love you about whats going on and how you feel.

In brief: Stress is manageable

Dr. Gabriel Cline
Dr. Gabriel Cline
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Agree w' Dr Kline

Talk to your parents about how you are feeling do that they can help you find a psychologist and get some help.

In brief: Agree w' Dr Kline

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Anxiety

Anxiety is a real problem and as you know it can affect your life in a major way.
You need to tell your parents or guardian what is going on. Your pediatricain can refer you to a mental health specialist for an evaluation and treatment options. Treatment can be medication, therapy, or both. You, your provider, and parents will decide on the best plan for you. In addition you can discuss this with the school nurse who can also refer you for care. Best of luck.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Steven Seres