Why do I get a psychological urge to pee when i don't have a bathroom available. For example, in the car or at school. I feel like I have to pee. This would be a pleasurable feeling if i wasn't so worried I am going to wet my pants. I feel like my vaginal

In brief: This could be

Related to anticipation of having to urinate ; not being able to .
This may respond well to cognitive behavioral therapy. Take care.

In brief: This could be

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: A

A medical cause has been ruled out, therefore a psychological one is definitely possible.
Did you suffer a recent traumatizing event or an unpleasant event that involved urinating? If so this could have been the trigger. My advice is for you to seek therapy. There are many therapy based treatment options available to help with this problem. Good luck.

In brief: A

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy