I had my last period on nov 16 and i had on dec 2 and 3.. Nand right now I am missing my period.. How far do you think i am? I had my last period on nov 16 and i had on dec 2 and 3.. Nand right now I am missing my period.. How far do you think i am?

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Well,

Well, the first thing you need to do is check a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant.
There are other reasons besides pregnancy that can cause a woman to miss a period such as: stress, diet, excessive exercise or a hormone imbalance such as with a thyroid disorder or poly cystic ovarian syndrome. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. If you are pregnant, then you likely got pregnant about 1-2 weeks after your last normal menstrual period. Your doctor may be able to give you more accurate dates.

In brief: Well,

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Adam Levy