I have bumps under the skin of nose what is it and how do I get rid of it ? Its bumps under the skin of my nose I've used pro active everything they wont go away and i don't know how to fix it

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: It

It is possible that you have folliculitis or possibly impetigo which are common on the upper lip and around the nose.
Treatment would typically be a topical antibiotic cream/ointment twice daily. Perhaps try polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) over the counter and see if that helps. If not, i would recommend you get evaluated by your doctor so appropriate treatment can be given. I hope that helps!

In brief: It

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward