Should I have a mole looked at age:16 gender:female height:5'8 weight:120-125 I have a mole 1/2 inch on one of my breast. Its dark but seems to fade. The shape is normal, round. The middle of the mole is raised a little bit. I scared something could be wr

This . This is tricky to answer without a picture, but essentially any mole that has changed should probably be evaluated. In particular, moles that are irregular shaped, dark, multi-colored, larger than a pencil eraser, or recently changed should probably get evaluated to make sure they are safe. There are some examples of this on the link below. I hope that helps!
ABCD's. Remember your abcd's when thinking of melanoma. Look for moles with asymmetry boarders that are irregular color differences within the same mole diameter greater than 6mm also any new mole or old that starts to itch, bleed or ulcerate should be of concern. Another rule is the ugly duckling rule. Which refers to a mole that looks distantly different from the others on your body.