Could the sore in my mouth be dangerous? I've had this sore in my mouth for 7 days and its just gotten bigger. Its between where my tonsils used to be and my uveula. I gargle listerine and salt water 2-3 times a day, but its almost tripeled in size since

Any . Any sores in the mouth that are worsening instead of improving over the course of a week should be evaluated by a doctor. It could just be a bad canker sore, or a viral lesion or it could be something more serious such as a cancer - especially if you have a history of smoking and drinking alcohol. It's always better to be safe than sorry, so give your doctor a call. Good luck.
Yes. A simple herpes lesion shojuld be on the way out by now. This seems to be something else. It ssounds more like some kind of bacterial or viral situation than a cancerous growth. It would be good for an oral surgeon to see it.