Blood in diarrhea when I go to the bathroom I have diarrhea and there is blood and blood clots

If . If you think you are having bloody diarrhea, then you should be evaluated as soon as possible. Give your doctor a call. If you cannot get a hold of your doctor then you should go to the emergency room for testing. Bloody bowel movements could be anything from infection, anal fissures, or hemorrhoids, to more serious causes such as inflammatory bowel disease, colon cancer, vascular malformations or bowel ischemia. Go see a doctor as soon as possible. Good luck!