My one year old daughter is blind in one eye, how will this affect her ability to learn in school?

Varies. First - is the other eye normal? Second -are the eyes in alignment? Third - is the blind eye unsightly? If these are all ok, then she should have no difficulty and will be successful with one fully functional eye. She might have a little difficulty with sports due to lack of peripheral vision if the eye is totally blind. Issues of eye position and appearance can be corrected.
It shouldn't. If your child has normal vision in one eye the capacity to learn should be ok. The second eye gives us the benifit of depth perception or the ability to judge distance better. Vision is an important but not the only input mechanism for learning. Remembering the spoken word and writing things down also help us learn & your daughter will use both.