My first child 5 yr daughter is very shy, what can I do to make her more confident, happy, outgoing. Is there therapy for this?

Group work. There are a number of informal and formal interventions to help with shyness. Positive, persistent exposure at a pace the child can tolerate with lots of rewards can do wonders. Still some people will remain shy, regardless, so be sensitive to how your daughter reacts to interventions.
Try interest group. By 5 kids are facinated by a variety of things & this can be used to draw them out. Explore a creative drawing or pottery class at a local rec center, trips to petting zoos & similar outtings.Accompany her to the events and let her control the amount of interaction she has with other kids. By focusing on the activity rather than the kids, she may relax & begin closer interaction.