Should i seek medical attention? My left leg and foot is so swollen, i can't move my toes. Also has what seems to be a rash that looks like broken blood vessels. My leg is also red and warm to the touch

Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: Cellulitis

What you are describing may be either cellulitis (which is an infection of the skin), or DVT (clot in the veins), either of these require urgent treatment and you should go to the emergency room as soon as possible.
If cellulitis, then the treatment is antibiotics and local care. If dvt, then the treatment is blood thinners. The er can make the diagnosis and begin treatment.

In brief: Cellulitis

Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Go

Go to the hospital immediately.
You seen to have a pretty bad infection. You could be in danger of loosing your foot or leg especially if you are diabetic. Act immediately you are playing with fire.

In brief: Go

Go to the hospital immediately.
Dr. James McClurg
Dr. James McClurg