I have a bad cold, sore throat. The doctor gave me amoxicillin and told me to take clarinex and advil (ibuprofen). My question is can I take all of these in one day

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

Whereas advil (ibuprofen) may help your muscle ache and even reduce your fever, it is unlikely that the other 2 will do much for you in a cold.

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The Amoxicillin should be taken two to three times a day, whatever your doctor prescribed.
The advil (ibuprofen) can be taken every 6 hours and the Clarinex once a day. The answer is yes you can take all of these together. I hope you feel better.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham