There is a lump above my left temple. I haven't fallen, or hit my head. The lump is the size of a large peanut,

Imaging. I would talk to your primary doctor and get imaging. Depending on the imaging, you might need to see a neurosurgeon or possibly a face surgeon (plastic, ent, omfs).
You . You need to go to your dermatologist, or find one to check it out. They might decide to do a biopsy. You should not delay.