Mental destrations in life this is some thing i don't under stand but if you can sujest your thought of who you think i could talk to. Why is that my body keeps going around in stages where at times I have truble thinking straght becouse of wishing to be

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you feel you are having mental health issues, then my best advice is for you to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist or even a therapist.
A lot of mental health conditions present with syptoms such as you described (inability to focus/concentrate, preoccupation). On the other hand if you hear voices, see things that are not there, or if you ever feel like you want to hurt someone or yourself go to the emergency room right away. Take care.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman