I have been sick for almost a week. I have a cough, my chest hurts, nothing comes up when i cough. I am so achy. My back hurts I am just wanting to know should I go to the doctors or in my state to the er

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Depends

If your physician is easily available pay him/ her a visit otherwise go to er.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: By

By the date of this post it will be almost two weeks.
If you still are experiencing the above symptoms then you can schedule a routine visit with your doctor. You may be dealing with a bronchitis or even pneumonia. Please see your doctor right away if you are not better. If you have fever, or shortness of breath and you can't get in to see your doctor, visit your local urgent care or er. Good luck.

In brief: By

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology