One year old, breaking out in hives? My daughter is having horrible diarrhea. It has been going on for 3 weeks now. Last night she had broken out into hives that continued to spread all night. They were abnormally large and purple, with white on the insid

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See doctor

I am more concerned over your daughter getting dehydrated from so much diarrhea at this age.
The appearance of hives however suggests that this may be a viral infection unless she was given an antibiotic which she is allergic to. You need to get her to a doctor.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Any

Any diarrhea that lasts longer than 7 days should be evaluated by a doctor. The rash is also concerning.
Give her doctor a call and if you cannot get a hold of them, then take her to the emergency room.

In brief: Any

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Shontae Buffington