What can it be? I have had vaginal discharge that looks creamy white and also i started getting some bumps in my vaginal area that are itchy and really uncomfortable

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Your

Your symptoms could be any one of a number of things including a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, trichamonas, or some other infection or it could be something more rare such as a vaginal dermatits.
You need a complete gyne exam with cultures and examination of your vaginal fluid. By doing all of this, hopefully your doctor will figure out what is causing your symptoms and be able to treat you appropriately. Good luck!

In brief: Your

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham