My child have fever and difficulty in breathing while sleeping. Should I just use a nasal spray and decongestant.?

No. Call your doctor asap or go to the er/call 911 anytime your child has 'difficulty breathing'. Trouble in breathing is dangerous and needs assessment asap. In addition, all cold medications are now restricted in kids. Whatever age your child is, clear with your doctor the use of any cold medications.
No. If your child is having fevers and difficulty breathing every night, and this is an ongoing thing, you need to see your pediatrician asap. If you are asking about a problem that's been going on for a couple of days, he probably has a mild viral illness. Give lots of liquids, a little tylenol (acetaminophen) for the fever, and if it persists, see your pediatrician.