Does it sound like cancer? I've had a pain&heavyness in my left side for a year..Ive had 2 CT scans.One showed enlarged spleen.The 2nd showed spleen normal but thickening of stomach wall.An endoscopy showed no thickening.Ithe pain is always there and i no

Dr. Michael Rupp
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Very Hard To Say

It could be, but it could be many other things.
You should make sure you get a second opinion if you have been told there is nothing there. Sometimes a PET scan can reveal things not seen on regular CT.

In brief: Very Hard To Say

Dr. Michael Rupp
Dr. Michael Rupp
Dr. Lauren Stegman
Radiation Oncology

In brief: It

It sounds like you need more evaluation to find out what is making you feel so ill and make sure this is not lymphoma or some other sort of cancerous growth.
If you have had enlarged nodes for over a month, i'd talk to your doctor about getting one of these biopsied, especially if you haven't had other symptoms of an infection.

In brief: It

Dr. Lauren Stegman
Dr. Lauren Stegman
Dr. Adam Smith