Chest pains on left side in middle by breast, hurt under my right rib cage, have diarrhes, chills and sweats have been diagnosed a few years ago with acid reflux but this pain is different

ER . Go to er to rule out cardiac origin or get treatment.
Chest . Chest pain regardless of the cause warrants a medical evaluation. The diarrhea, chills, and sweats points more to an infectious process (i.e. Stomach flu). However chest pain can be from acid reflux, musculoskeletal pain, or more seriously a cardiac cause. If your symptoms are still present please seek medical attention right away.