I have watery bloody diarrhea and i don't know if I should go to the hospital or wait it out. It's not red, but a very orange color close to red.

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: If

If you think you are having bloody diarrhea, then you should be evaluated as soon as possible.
Give your doctor a call. If you cannot get a hold of your doctor then you should go to the emergency room for testing. It could be anything from infection, anal fissures, hemorrhoids, to more serious causes such as inflammatory bowel disease, colon cancer, vascular malformation or bowel ischemia.

In brief: If

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Marsha Davis