I had a severe pain in my lower back which left me virtually paralysed for a day then subsided but can not use right side my body. I have issues walking weakness on the right side. Then had a sharp severe pain on left side of head. Problems seeing out of

Some . Some of these symptoms are more likely a sign that blood flow to part of your brain may be partly blocked by a narrowing in your left carotid (neck) artery. If this is what is happening it could lead to a stroke. I would see a medical doctor and have the doctor consider scanning your carotid arteries and maybe brain. If these tests are negative then you may have spine (back) problems with discs which may or may not be treatable but your doctor or a neurologist would be the right people for you to see (soon!), before the problem becomes worse or even permanent.