Does cranberry juice and yogurt really help w pregnancy yeast infection? I am 2 months and im guessing I have a mild case of yeast infection I don't have the redness nor the itchyness nothing major I just have this uncomfortable discharge always wet, is I

Any . Any discharge during pregnancy that is "uncomfortable" should be brought to the attention of your ob/gyn. If it is in fact yeast then it will need to be treated with prescription strength medication. The issue here is that a concrete diagnosis needs to be made since you are pregnant. Infection can be harmful while pregnant if untreated. Lastly cranberry juice does not cure yeast infections, and in large amounts will only raise your blood suga, r which should be avoided during pregnancy. If in doubt don't hesitate to contact your ob/gyn! congrats on your pregnancy and good luck.