Why am i gaining weight? I've been trying to loose weight for a while now. I started being more physically active with my kids and maintained a steady loss of weight for a while, but never changed my diet. After a while i got stuck at a certain weight and

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Common

You probably have a higher ratio of calories in to calories out.
Start with a simple routine of 20 minutes walking per day and reach goal of 120 minutes per week and best is 200 minutes per week.

In brief: Common

Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Twenty

Twenty pounds in ten days is extreme and may represent water weight gain.
This can be a sign of other serious issues (major hormonal changes, heart failure, kidney and liver issues). I don't want to scare you, but you need to be evaluated by your doctor as soon as possible. After a thorough history, physical, exam and necessary testing, your doctor should be able to figure out the cause of such a sudden increase in weight without major food intake. Best of luck.

In brief: Twenty

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Smith