I have a rash on my abdomen area. They are circles and are itchy I've had them for about 6 days and benydril and hydrocortisone aren't helping

Fungal? See the family doctor who may do a scraping on the rash to check for fungus. This may be from fungal infection on the skin called tinea corporis ..
Do . Do they come and go or do they not change? That is an important factor. Advise seeing your md, or an allergist or dermatologist.