What should I do if my blood pressure is 152/90 and my pulse is 63 and my chest feels compressed in the center I feel nervous my stomach feels tight like I have a knot in it and I am a 50 year old male what should I do I am not sure weather if its a strok

This . This is a very important question. If you haven't had a complete medical evaluation for heart disease, you should have that done with a primary care physician. It is possible that your symptoms are consistent with an anxiety attack, but other causes of your symptoms need to first be investigated. If you have already had a recent, careful evaluation by a primary care physician for your symptoms, i would suggest that you get an evaluation by a psychiatrist or other mental health provider. Best of luck. I hope this answer helps.