Is there any natural remedy or herb that will help calm a child down during the terrible twos?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: No

The "terrible twos, " which often last from about 18mos to about 3 and a half years, are a normal, necessary, and challenging time.
This might be the single time of his life when he grows, changes, and learns the most and the fastest. It can be extremely challenging, but extremely fun. I don't recommend controlling that boundless energy; instead, i recommend supervising and directing it.

In brief: No

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Cynthia Archer
I think this is a thoughtful and brilliant response.
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: No

Nothing proven although there is ongoing research, so far nothing has been proven to help this problem do not believe unsubstantiated claims or advertising.
If these things were so successful, don't you think all trained pediatricians would recommend them. Also , very few of these herbal products have any safety trials. Buyer beware!

In brief: No

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: No

(continued) give him lots to do and lots to learn.
Surround him with picture books and toys. They don't have to be expensive; give him spoons and plastic and cardboard containers and he'll pretend and build. Join play groups. Other kids the same age can be wonderful to help use up some of that energy. Most of all, laugh a lot. Two year olds say and do really funny things.

In brief: No

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Jonathan Jassey